Pitt Winter Break
Rally is rideshare for communities connecting with their passions. Not your average bus trip, it's a Rally ride. Share your story of why you're going on social media and earn free rides.
Rally partners with hundreds of bus companies across the country and only work with operators that follow proper safety and sanitization protocols.
Starr Tours created this Rally
University of Pittsburgh in Pittsburgh Station Square, PA
Rally is rideshare for communities around University of Pittsburgh. We provide on-demand bus transportation for events at the venue in Pittsburgh Station Square, PA. We utilize technology and great local bus companies to offer round trip and one-way bus travel from University of Pittsburgh.
- Type: Venue
See something inaccurate? Please let us know.
Interested in University of Pittsburgh
Let's get there together! Find and start trips with your community.All trips to University of Pittsburgh
I acknowledge the CDC (Centers for Disease Control & Prevention) currently advises that travel by bus, where it can be hard to physically distance from other travelers, can increase my chances of getting and spreading the Coronavirus/COVID-19.
I further acknowledge that Starr Transit Co. Inc. has put in place preventative measures to reduce the spread of COVID-19 but cannot guarantee that I will not become infected with COVID-19.
I understand that the risk of becoming exposed to and/or infected by COVID-19 may result from the actions, omissions, or negligence of myself and others, including, but not limited to, company staff, other company vendors (hotels, attractions, restaurants, etc) and their employees, and other passengers. Nonetheless, I assume all related risks, both known and unknown, associated with the services provided by Starr Transit Co. Inc.
I voluntarily seek services provided by Starr Transit Co. Inc. and acknowledge that may be increasing my risk to exposure to COVID-19. I acknowledge that I must comply with all set procedures and protocols established by Starr Transit Co. Inc. to reduce the spread of COVID-19 while traveling.
I attest that:
- I am not experiencing any symptom of illness such as cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, or fever.
- I have not traveled internationally within the last 14 days.
- I have not traveled to a highly impacted area within the United States in the last 14 days.
- I do not believe I have been exposed to someone with a suspected and/or confirmed case of COVID- 19.
- I have not been diagnosed with COVID-19 and not yet cleared as non-contagious by state or local public health authorities.
- I am/will be following all CDC recommended guidelines and limiting my exposure to COVID-19 including, but not limited to, the wearing of an appropriate face covering/mask.
By checking this box, I hereby forever release and waive my right to bring suit against Starr Transit Co. Inc. and its owners, officers, directors, managers, officials, trustees, agents, employees, or other representatives in connection with exposure, infection, and/or spread of COVID-19 related to utilizing Starr Transit Co. Inc.’s services and premises. I understand that this waiver means I give up my right to bring any claims including for personal injuries, death, disease or property losses, or any other loss, including but not limited to claims of negligence and give up any claim I may have to seek damages, whether known or unknown, foreseen or unforeseen. I understand and agree that this release includes any claims based on the actions, omissions, or negligence of Starr Transit Co. Inc. or any of its employees, owners, agents or other representatives related to utilizing Starr Transit Co. Inc.’s services and premises.
I agree to indemnify and hold Starr Transit Co. Inc. as well as any of its affiliates or subsidiaries, officers, directors, managers, members, agents, attorneys, representatives, predecessors, successors and assigns, harmless against any and all claims, suits or actions of any kind whatsoever for liability, damages, compensation or otherwise arising out of the services provided by Starr Transit Co. Inc. This indemnity includes attorney's fees as well as any related costs.
I am aged 18 or older and fully competent to agree to this Waiver. I understand and agree that this Waiver is intended to be as broad and inclusive as permitted by the laws of the State of New Jersey. I certify that I have read this Waiver, that I fully understand its contents and voluntarily sign it. I agree that no oral representations, statements, or other inducements to sign have been made apart from what is written in this Waiver.
COVID-19 Passenger Guidelines
To help make your trip as safe and enjoyable as possible, we have developed the following guidelines.
- You are expected to bring your own face covering/mask to wear while on the motorcoach
- The motorcoach will be thoroughly disinfected prior to your trip’s departure and the driver will carry additional cleaning supplies to wipe down high touch surfaces throughout your trip. We encourage you to bring additional cleaning wipes if you would like to supplement the cleaning of your personal area.
- The Driver is required to wear a face covering/mask onboard the motorcoach.
- Snacks and drinks are allowed onboard the bus, but we ask that as a courtesy to other passengers, you enjoy them in a timely manner and then put your face covering/mask back on after eating/drinking.
- Please maintain physical distancing as you enter and exit the coach; Accordingly, we will load the bus from back to front and unload from front to back.
- The onboard lavatory will be available for emergency use only; we will make a comfort stop every 2-3 hours.
- Drivers will handle baggage while wearing gloves. Each traveler is allowed one (2) pieces of luggage to be stored underneath the coach. Any additional bags (limit one per traveler) may be brought onboard and handled only by the traveler.
- Should you become sick or exhibit any symptoms related to COVID-19 during your trip, please alert the Driver immediately.
Thank you for traveling with Starr and we hope you enjoy your trip!