Let's get there together
All you can drink beer and soft drinks on the ride to Lambeau.
Drinks onboard included with package purchase.
- The coach buses will have on board bathrooms for a non-stop trip!
- On the bus, feel free to bring your own coolers, road trip snacks, gameday treats, or any additional beverages for your crew or to share.
- Save room for the All-you-can-eat Bratwurst tailgate spread.
- All you can drink beer and soft drinks are provided on the ride to Green Bay
- FYI, as per NFL regulations, purses, bags, and backpacks are not allowed inside any NFL stadium unless approved by NFL security standards. The Milwaukee Brat House has you covered. We do have clear, see-through, NFL approved bag for only $10 available at the Green Bay VIP Party House. Just ask a staff member at the tailgate event.
Any personal belongings may be left on-board the busses and will be secure during the tailgate & game. Please note* you will not be able to access the bus after drop-off until postgame, as the busses need to park at a remote location.
PreGame Tailgate Details:
- Tailgate location directly across the street from Lambeau Field. Next door to Kroll's West (1063 Blue Ridge Drive )
- All you can drink select liquor, beer, White Claw hard seltzer, bottled water, and soft drinks at the pregame tailgate party
- All you can eat tailgate food, Brats, hotdogs, kraut & onions, cheese, veggie platters, chips, are prepared and ready to eat on arrival with more than enough to go around! Don't be afraid to ask for seconds!
- Tailgate yard games, bean bag toss, flip cup, & beer pong all set up to make the tailgate experience complete!
- Brat House Party guest-only port-o-potties, use for our tailgate guests only.
- Heated garage for the cold months, with 5 flat-screen TVs to watch pregame coverage, and catch the other NFL action around the league during the pregame party.
- The pregame tailgate service of food & beverages will end at kickoff. Post-game beer & water will be available for bus riding fans after the game concludes.
Shuttle Departure from Lambeau Field: 45min after the end of the game, sharp!
Ask a Brat House server or bartender on the day of the event for check in to be guided to the designated check-in staff member. Arrive to the bar at least an hour before the shuttle departure so we can hit the road on time!
This party is for All Fans, Any team, All ages. That being said, Go Pack Go!
In May of 2008, Milwaukee Brat House opened its doors at its present location on Old World Third Street in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Celebrating Milwaukee's German heritage, Milwaukee Brat House has been a culinary staple for those seeking the authentic Milwaukee experience. Situated in a popular area of downtown Milwaukee, just a stone's throw away from many popular attractions, Milwaukee Brat House is the perfect destination for any occasion. Heading to the baseball game? Enjoy a brat or two before grabbing a ride to the ballpark on our free shuttle. Attending a concert at Fiserv Forum? Knock back a couple of pints of Schlitz and a Brat House Belly Buster Burger - you're within walking distance!
Milwaukee - Brat House, WI
To Bears @ Packers - Milwaukee Brat House
The Milwaukee Brat House has successfully offered Packers shuttle and tailgate packages for five seasons! We're back at it again this year for the all home regular season games! We've recently purchased our tailgate location from previous years and have done to spectacular renovations and improvements to the tailgate accommodations to provide an even better experience! We will have a heated garage, full bar setup, and 5 mounted TV's with NFL Sunday ticket, so you can get all the action in during the tailgate!
Again this year, the Brat House is parking our Brewers shuttles and renting luxury coach buses. The coach buses have on board bathrooms for a non-stop trip! Plus, all you can drink beer and soft drinks on the ride to Lambeau.
-All you can eat tailgate food is prepared on arrival with more than enough to go around! Don't be afraid to ask for seconds!
Ask a server or bartender on the day of the event for check in. Arrive to the bar at least an hour before the shuttle departure so we can hit the road on time! All fans are welcome! That being said, Go Pack Go!
Meet your driver and bus!
These are representative images. Actual bus photos will be uploaded by your driver once he is assigned.
Motorcoaches will be used for this trip
The bus has the following amenities:
All about the destination
Rally has been here 10 times
5 Riders needed to Level 3Share
Rally to Lambeau Field
Lambeau Field is one of the most storied and hallowed stadiums in the US. Built in 1957 with a capacity of 32,150, Lambeau Field has been renovated several times since, most recently before the 2003 season. The stadium now has a capacity of 72,928.The stadium is sold out for every Packers game. Lambeau Field tours are available from June through August, although there are no tours the day before, of, or after Packers' games.Tailgating in Green Bay is excellent. Check out the packages available through TitleTown Tickets.
Lambeau Field Information & Details
We use crowdpower to provide shuttles to all games for the Green Bay Packers and the Chicago Bears. We use technology and great local operators to offer round trip and one-way bus travel from a Rally Point near you to Bears @ Packers - Milwaukee Brat House on Sunday, December 15, 2019. Let's get there together and ride above traffic while enjoying entertainment and access to a restroom on our high-end buses. Download the Rally app and get real-time updates on trip status and bus location to make your travel even easier. Find out more about Rally or get an introduction with answers to your first-time questions. And feel free to contact us for more information, we love hearing your thoughts and suggestions!
- Capacity: 81,435
- Completed: 1957
- More information at official site
Interested in Lambeau Field?
Let's get there together!
Community sharing empowers Rally.
See something inaccurate? Please let us know...