Rally Bus to Bills @ Packers - Milwaukee Brat HouseSunday, September 30, 2018
1065 Blue Ridge Lane, Ashwaubenon 54304Brat House Tailgate
The Milwaukee Brat House has successfully offered Packers shuttle and tailgate packages for five seasons! We're back at it again this year for the all home regular season games! We've recently purchased our tailgate location from previous years and have done to spectacular renovations and improvements to the tailgate accommodations to provide an even better experience! We will have a heated garage, full bar setup, and 5 mounted TV's with NFL Sunday ticket, so you can get all the action in during the tailgate!
Brat House Doors Open: 6am
Drinks onboard included with package purchase.
- The coach buses will have on board bathrooms for a non-stop trip!
- On the bus, feel free to bring your own coolers, road trip snacks, gameday treats, or any additional beverages for your crew or to share.
- Save room for the All-you-can-eat Bratwurst tailgate spread.
- All you can drink beer and soft drinks are provided on the ride to Green Bay.
- FYI, as per NFL regulations, purses & bags are not allowed inside any NFL stadium unless approved by NFL security standards. The Milwaukee Brat House has you covered. We can provide a clear, see-through, NFL approved bag for only $10 compared the NFLs price of $35 at the gate. Just ask a staff member at the tailgate event.
Any personal belongings may be left on-board the busses and will be secure during the tailgate & game. Please note* you will not be able to access the bus after drop-off until postgame, as the busses need to park at a remote location.
We have a heated garage, full bar setup, and 5 mounted TV's with NFL Sunday ticket, so you can get all the NFL pregame action before kickoff. The pregame tailgate service of food & beverages will end at kickoff. Post-game beer & water will be available for bus riding fans after the game concludes.
If you want to join in the fun for the pregame tailgate party, but don't have tickets for the game, that's cool. There are many locations very close to the tailgate house to watch the game and keep your party going. Kroll's West is a great place to watch the game and is literally across the street. The Titletown district is a new development surrounding Lambeau Field and has Hinterland Brewery, Stadium View Bar, and many other options to be surrounded by Packers fans during the gameday excitement. There's really nothing quite like watching a Packers game in Green Bay, even if you're not inside Lambeau Field.
Ask a server or bartender on the day of the event for check in. Arrive to the bar at least an hour before the shuttle departure so we can hit the road on time! All fans are welcome! That being said, Go Pack Go!